Sunday, December 7, 2008

Temple Square






Last night we went up to Temple Square with Jaren's Family. It was so much fun. I love to go to Temple Square every year. The light's are so pretty there. Jayden loved it. He fell asleep right when we got there, and then he woke up for the last little bit. And then i forgot to charge my camera battery so it died right in the middle of it all. I didn't even get to the good spots before it died, so theses are the only pictures i got. They are still i guess pretty good. It was so much fun to take him this year. He just keep saying OOOWWW....., he love christmas lights. The weather could not have been any better. It wasn't really that cold at all. It was almost perfect. It was so much fun to go and spend time as a family.

1 comment:

The Robisons said...

It was so fun. I found a memory card to my old camera that fits your sony one. Remind me next time I see you to bring it and you can have it.