Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Christmas Tree!

Ok so this year i wanted my Christmas tree to be different then what i have always done in the past. So i decided i wanted to go with more of a Country Tree. So I have this particular idea on what i wanted my tree to look like. But trying to find the ornament's that i was looking for, i wasn't having any luck finding any. So i decided to make my own Christmas ornament's. Me and my friend Avalon seen these cute cardboard ornament's at Roberts and decided it would be cute if we mod podge scrapbook paper on them and then put cute rub on Christmas stickers over the scrapbook paper. I was a little nervous with the paper i had picked out, but once i put my tree all together it turned out to be what i wanted my country Christmas tree to turn out like. It turned out cuter then i thought it was going to. Avalon you will have to post yours so i can see how yours turned out. So here are a few of the Christmas ornament's that i made, let me know what you think, the pictures arn't the best, sorry. These are very easy to make and really fun, so if you want to know how to make them let me know.











7 comments:

McKel said...

Very Cute Sister. they turned out really very cute and they look great on your tree. Very good job I will try next year!

Keisha said...

WOW! SO cute!!! Love it!

Natalie Park said...

I love your tree! I think you did an awesome job! You're quite the creative little gal! I am sad to say that I probably won't be able to put up my tree this year because I don't want to have to take it right back down when we move! :( Oh well...guess I will be that much more excited next year to put it up!

Wyatt and Nikki said...

I love it!! That's way cute!!

matesen said...

Mandee that is the cutest tree! I love it! I need to plan another trip to Nephi. When I decide when to come I will let you know so we can get together.

Shane and Kendra said...

These are so cute and your tree looks amazing! You are so talented. I want step-by-step instructions on how you made them! (For those of us who aren't so talented in the craft area even step-by-step instructions may not help...but I'd like to give it a try)

The Robisons said...

It looks so cute. I'm glad you posted pics since you forgot to bring them last weekend. Your new background looks cute by the way!