Sunday, December 7, 2008

Event Calendar


Ok so i have been in this crafting mood lately, i don't know why. I think because it Christmas time and i don't have a lot of Christmas decorations so I've decided to make my own. So every time i see some thing cute i want to make it. It allot of fun. It something i enjoy doing. So anyways my Sister in Law made this cute Christmas Countdown Event Calendar, and so i thought it was way cute and would be so fun to make, so i tried it and made one. Mine is not as cute as yours Amy, but i tried. lol It turned out way cuter then i thought and i am excited to use it with Jayden. I am just having trouble trying to fine a place to hang it in my house. Don't worry i will find one though. Well here's my finished product. I hope you like it.


5 comments:

matesen said...

I want to make one of these! It is so cute! I am coming to Nephi Monday night so maybe we could get together on Tuesday or Wednesday. I will give you a call!

Woodlands said...

Mandee, That is very cute. I think you did a great job. What a cute idea. Jessica

The Robisons said...

I'm so glad you posted pics. It looks so cute. I just put mine on an easel because I didn't know where to hang it either.

Michael & Nikki said...

You are SO crafty!! Is it a magnet board? Details!! I try to be craft although it's not successful half the time!! haha

Keisha said...

Way cute!!! Looks like you had fun at Temple square! I miss ya!!! Love ya a lot!