Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Fun Thanksgiving Weekend!

Every year Jaren's mom always has Thanksgiving the following Sunday after Thanksgiving so all the kids can be there. Ever year we always make our Ginger bread Houses. They are always so much fun. We always look forward to making them. It's always so fun to see what ideas everyone comes up with. They all turn out so cute. Me and Jaren decided to do the green roof this year. lol it turned out cuter then i thought, i was a little nervous when i first started doing it. Amy and Jace i loved yours, yours i have to say is the cutest, I love the pig above the door. And the light was just to cute. Jayden wasn't much help he just wanted to eat all the candy while we were making it and he still want to eat it. I put it on my kitchen table and he wines for it and tries to climb up on the chair to get to it. I nervous because on of these time when i am not watching him he going to get a hold of it and it's going to be destroyed. Well here are the finishing projects of our Ginger bread houses. From Left to Right: Mandee & Jaren's, Melissa and Jake's(Jaren's Sister),
Mary's(Jaren's Mom), Amy and Jace's(Jaren's Brother).

Me Jaren and Jayden's House.


1 comment:

The Robisons said...

I loved your gingerbread house. I think they all turned out so cute. I wish we would have taken some pictures of us with them. I got home to find out I had a billion pictures of gingerbread houses, and none of us making them. Lame! I guess I'll know better next time.