Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day!!

Christmas Day we woke up about 7:30 a.m. It was so nice to get to sleep in. We didn't want to wake Jayden up any earlier, because he would be so miserable the rest of the day, so we just slept in until he woke up. We then got up and got Jayden out of his crib and let him wonder into the Family room where everything was set up. It was so cute, i didn't think he would really get that excited, but for a 20 month old he was so excited! I don't think he knew what toy to go to first, there were so many new ones. But of course he went straight to the Hot Wheel cars and the tracks. He loves cars!! So for pretty much of the rest of the morning he played with the car and the race tracks, it was cute. We also got him a basketball hoop, and a little "Car's" chair for him to set in to watch he morning Disney channel shows, and a dump truck and movies and church toys and lots and lots of car's. As for me and Jaren ,he spoiled me and i spoiled him, that what make Christmas so fun! I got Jaren aBenelli Shotgun, 4-wheeler cover, hat, pheasant vest, and gift cards and more stuff for his 4-wheeler. Jaren spoiled me too. He gave me a Chi Straightener( I've been wanting one really bad for years, and he surprised me with it thanks to my sweet sister Keisha) A very cute jacket, thanks to Keisha also. And two pairs of boots and a very nice camera, that i got the day after Thanksgiving, because i wanted one so i could take good pictures of Christmas. After we opened all of our presents from each other, my mom and dad and keisha came over to see what Santa brought Jayden, and then we went to my mom's and had breakfast, and opened presents there. My mom and dad gave us a gift card to Macy's for food storage, cute nativity set, and movies and tonz of other stuff. They gave Jayden a 4-wheeler helmet and a cute little cameo suite case, and Truck and 4-wheeler set and movies and lots of candy and other stuff too. They spoiled us rotten. After we opened present, Jordan called at 11:00am and we got to talk to him for 2 hours. I think that was the best part about Christmas was talking to him. He sounds so good. And we miss him like crazy! The rest of the day we just laid around and relaxed all day it was so nice. Then that following Saturday after Christmas, we went down to Fillmore and had our Christmas party with Jaren's family. Jaren's mom always has her Thanksgiving and Christmas after the Holidays so that all of her kids can make it. So there we played games and she had her chocolate foutain out and running with lots of yummy stuff to dip in the Chocolate. It was so much fun! There Jaren's Parents also spoiled us also. They gave us a gift card to Macy's also, so me and Jaren are going to have a hay day at Macy's and are going to have the best storage ever. lol witch we need really bad. and Jaren got another gift card to Cabala's and his mom made me the cutest skirt ever i love it. and scap booking stuff, and they got jayden a cute little table and chair set and lots and lots of toys, and she made him the cutest PJ's. OHHH so cute. She's amazing! Thanks to both Jaren's mom and dad and to my mom and dad, for a great Christmas, We love you all so much! We went sleigh riding down in Fillmore and my brother in law is a photographer and he took some awesome picture, but i will have to have him send them to me and post them later. I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and you Have a Happy New Year!

Jayden and Jaren playing with his race track.
Jayden and his new"Car's" chair to set in to watch Mickey Mouse Club house.

Jayden playing with all of his toy's

Jayden playing with his new basketball and hoop that Santa brought him.

Jayden's car race track, that he loves!




No comments: