Monday, October 27, 2008

"Thriller"

Every year in October we always go down to the Tuacon in St. George and go to the show "Thriller" with Jaren's family. It is something that we always look forward to every year. It has always been so much fun for us. This year we were debating whether or not to take Jayden to it or not and now i am glad we didn't, he probley would have screamed, because when we were setting in our seats waiting for the show to start they usually have these scary looking people from the show walk around the crowd and come up from behind you and try to scare you, and yes they did scary me a few time and i hated it. So thanks to my sweet sister Keisha who live in St. George offered to watch Jayden while we went to the show. I am really not a big fan of Halloween, that's just because i am a big scaredy pants, but every time we go to Thriller it always seem to get me excited for Halloween. If you have never been to the show "Thriller", i highly recommend that you go some time it is so worth going to.

















2 comments:

The Robisons said...

I love Mary in the background of that one. I loved Thriller too. It was fun seeing everyone. I feel like it's been forever.

Keisha said...

Sister! Thanks for the help yesterday! ha ha I'll get it! Just got asked out on a blind date to thriller thursday! ha ha pretty excited! Love ya thanks for letting me watch jayden! I love him so much!