Monday, November 3, 2008

Jayden's Halloween Night!






I have been dieing to find time these last two days to post Jayden's Halloween pictures because they turned out so cute. Halloween this year was so much fun for Me & Jaren and for Jayden. This year he could actually walk, so that made it so much more easier for me. It was so sad to see him in her pirate costume because he looked so big in it, he didn't look like a baby anymore and that makes me so sad. He loved his costume! He would go and look in the mirror on my door and he would get so excited to see his self, he loved it! At almost every person's house that we went to that night they had to get a picture of him and he would pose for them like a model like he knew what he was doing. It was pretty funny. I was actually surprised how well he kept his hat on the whole night. He normally just takes them off and throws them on the floor, but he kept it on almost the whole night. The sword was a different story. He didn't want anything to do with that. That he did chuck on the floor. Other then that our Halloween night was a lot of fun!










4 comments:

The Robisons said...

You're right, he does look old. What a little cutie though. I love the costume. Keep the pictures coming!

matesen said...

Oh my goodness! Jayden looks adorable! He is a cute little pirate! It looks like you had a fun halloween.

Keisha said...

ha ha I love my little pirate!!!

Mary said...

Sorry we missed out...kind of like a window looing in...makes me sad..Grandma and Grandpa loves you Jayden!