Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Playing in the Leaf's!

Sorry these pictures are not very clear, my camera has problem when it's cold outside. But on Monday night for family home evening, Me and Jaren decided that we would go out side and rake up all of our leaf's and clean up our yard and get it ready for winter. We had so many leaf's in our yard that that was the only thing that we got done for the night. Jayden had a blast playing in the leaf though. He wasn't much help but he had so much fun. He loved to go set right in the middle of the leaf pile and then try to climb out of it. He kept doing that over and over again. Jaren kept getting irritated with use because we kept wrecking up his leaf piles but i thought it was funny. It was so CUTE! He was having fun. Eventually we got the job done before it got to dark.

5 comments:

Keisha said...

So cute!I love him so much! and I love you lots sister:)

Lindsey Stewart said...

Hey I am glad to find your blog. How are you doing?
This is Lindsey Stewart(Lundell) by the way. Check out our blog at stewiecrewie.wordpress.com

Wyatt and Nikki said...

Hey I love reading your blog too..It's so funny because I just meet your husband for the first time today(Big O)... He is seriously the nicest guy!!It was really nice doing business with him!!But I accually reconized him from your blog!!

HAYNES FAMILY said...

Oh my goodness, Brecken has that same shirt! That is fantastic! Yes I know I am a blog stocker, but I'm glad I found ya!

Mary said...

He is sooo Cute, you do an awsome job on your Blog...Leaves were meant to be played in!! (Jaren) Lov to you all!!