Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lost Cell Phone!

Ok so i think i have had the worst day possible! I think our dog Hank has ate my cell phone. i am not sure but it wouldn't surprise me. The other day me and Jayden went out to play outside, and as i was setting in the lawn chair watching him, he started to walk out to play with Hank. i am watching him and i see him reach his hand out to give Hank something, sure enough when i finally caught on that jayden was giving Hank his Binky, Hank ate the Binky and yes jayden did cried and i was in shock that he actually ate it with out choking. So Yesterday i was folding laundry in the bedroom and Jayden was just in the family room playing with his toys (well at least i thought so) and i walk in and he gone and he's out side playing with Hank. ( Yes he's got to the point where he can open the back door) Well to make a long store short, that night i went to go grab my cell phone off the table where i last left it, and it not there. So last night me and Jaren pretty much pulled the whole house apart looking for it and it is know where to be seen. I have look in everything and everywhere i could possibly think of a one year old putting a cell phone, and know luck. i have even look out by Hank and in the dog house. So who know Jayden could have really fed the Dog my Cell phone or either i have really lost my mind. I guess you really don't realize how important your cell phone is until it lost and you really need it. Especially when you use it as your House phone too. This whole week has been very stressful we are leaving to go to Yellowstone on Friday so i have been trying to get stuff ready for that, and this lost phone has not helped. So hopefully the Lost cell phone shows up sometime soon.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Mandee. I'm excited to see that you've joined the blogging world! You're little boy is so adorable. Sorry about your cell phone...hope you find it soon!

Hali said...

Ha ha.... Hope you find the phone soon!