Thursday, October 16, 2008

The MTC...

On Wednesday at noon we took Jordan up to the MTC. It was the saddest day ever. i didn't realize how hard that was going to be. It was so hard to see my little brother walk away for two years. The whole day i did so good with out crying and right after the closing pray at the MTC i lost it. i knew our goodbyes were coming. I have never seen him look so scared in my life, i wanted to go with him. Before he went to the MTC we went and ate at Cafe Rio, he was so nervous he couldn't even eat. We kept telling him "you better eat that because you might not get to eat at Cafe Rio for two years." Avia was so funny all she kept saying is " You guys this is Terrible! Don't Cry we will come pick him up tomorrow." She was so cute, but it was so sad for him because he love's his little "Tinker Pants" He squeezed Jayden and Madix and cried and we all cried too, they obviously didn't understand what was going on but it was so cute. It is so crazy to think they will be three when he comes home. It is going to be so weired around my mom and dad house without him there. He was always the one that made it so fun and always made us laugh, but we know he is where he is suppose to be and we wouldn't want it any other way. He is going to make a great missionary. We love you Jordan!









2 comments:

Natalie Park said...

Oh I'm going to miss Jordan! I am glad he was able to leave after his little "Accident" on the motorcycle. I don't think I will ever forget! He is going to be a great missionary and I am very excited for him!

Woodlands said...

I remember how hard it was for all of us when Casey left on his mission. It goes by fast.