Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I AM BACK TO THE BLOGGING WORLD!!



I have decided I need to start blogging again. I have been thinking about it for months now but just haven't got around to it. A big part of why i decided to blog again is because i love to craft! I am a big blog hopper!! I have a whole list of my favorite craft blogs that i love to get ideas off of and make crafts. I have had so many people ask me to start doing my blog again to show what blogs i get my ideas from and to share how to make some cute crafts. I have thought about opening a craft blog, but decided i need to start blogging about my cute kids too and how fast they are going up!! So we will be posting a little of both!! Will see how long i last this time..... So much has gone by this last year that it would take me months to get caught up so i am just going to start where we are now.
 
 Can't believe how fast my boys are going up!! :(
Daxton just turned 5 months on the 3rd of April and Jayden will be 4 the end of this month!!
Crazy hewill be 4!! Jayden loves his little brother so much!! Its so fun to watch him try and show daxton how to do things. Jayden really want him to do the same things he does and i have to keep telling him " He's to little to do that." HAHA Daxton gets so excited when jayden comes around! He seriously is the best baby!! He is the most laid back baby ever. Just go's with what ever we are doing. He's is definitely a mama boy!! You can hold him as long as he sees his mom. lol
 Jaren's been playing in the City league basketball with the Jones boys and Paul (Jaren and paul are the company the others are the Jones's. lol) They did so good this year! It was so fun to go watch! I think we only miss one game. With a 4 year old that loves to watch his dad play sports we couldn't miss a game or he would throw his fit!! It was fun to watch them! They were the City league Champs!! Good Job Boys!!

Jayden and Jaren!! Dad's #1 Fan!! Jayden has to wear his B-ball shirt just like dad.:)

3 comments:

Keisha said...

I SERIOUSLY JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK! I'm so glad your back! Now we just have to get mcKel back! I love that picture of Jayden and little peanut! I agree he is THEE best baby. I'm going to steal that picture of the guys thanks for taking that!

The Robison's said...

I know arnt you so proud of me!! I love that picture of them too! Its like the best one i have that jayden's looking! You can still it!! Its a good picture of the team!

matesen said...

Yay for a blog update! I also love the pic of your two cute boys. They are the cutest little guys :) I love ya!