Friday, April 15, 2011

CRAFTS......AND MORE CRAFTS

These have been on my TO DO PROJECT LIST forever! I finally got them done! I was so excited on how cute they turned out, that i wanted to share!!



I made this cute pillow to go on my entry table!! I am in love with this flower! I have made so many and have put them on everything, headbands, lamps, wood signs, pillows... ect. They are so easy to make and so cheap to make! Click HERE to get the tutorial on how to make them. On mine, instead of rounding my edges i cut mine into a pointed edge. Either way is way cute!


 These are the cutest and funnest craft ever! My aunt had asked me to make these for my cousins for her wedding and loved them so much i went back and got me some to make for my boys pictures! They are from The Wood Connection Store. Love that store!! Check it out HERE and HERE.

Pillows i made for my couches! Love this Paisley fabric print!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly Craft Girl.. I want the Black and White Pillow on the red chair.. But I need the Red Chair too.. HE HE HE.. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.. I need flowers for my HAIR TOO.. Can I just make you a list and let you go to town.. LOL.. Love your stuff, SUPER DUPER CUTE.. Keep Crafting, and I will have to come join you this summer.. WILL GIVE ME SOEMTHING TO DO.. Tah Tah.. Joss..

Anonymous said...

Mandee,
I love your crafts! Your awesome I need to come learn some things from ya sometimes.. hope your doing good.

The Ballows said...

Mandi will you make the flowers for people I would pay you to do it you are so talented. Love your crafts. Your blog is so cute to love all you guys. Do they have patterns or do you have to make them up yourself? Ronda