Monday, January 18, 2010

Some of Jayden's Favorite Things!!!!

I can not believe how big my little boy is getting!!! I was just going through alot of my pictures and would just laugh. The bigger he gets the more his personality comes out in him. He is such a fun little boy! I love him so much!!! Here are just a few of Jaydens favorite things!

Jayden LOVES, and i mean loves the 4-wheeler!!! Its the first word he says in the morning! "Papa's 4-Wheeler" or "Dad's 4-wheeler" He loves it!!
Jayden Love's Balloons!!! We have to go up and visit dad at work every day because his dad always gives him a balloon when he comes up!! He loves it!!!


Jayden loves Motorcycles!!! This is his Shirt that he wants to wear everyday! He even wears it to bed! Its so funny!!! One night his dad showed him some videos of motor cross on You tube, and now ever day he wants me to turn it on and let him watch it. He would set there in front of the computer all day and watch them if i let him. He loves it!!!


Lets just say he's alot like his dad!!! This kids loves horns, any kind of horns just like his dad!! This was the night he wanted the horn to go night night with him. He's going to be a good hunting partner for his dad.





2 comments:

matesen said...

He is so dang cute! I love your little boy!

Keisha said...

I can hear him saying papa's 4 wheeler! lol I wish I lived closer so I could spend more time with him! Miss you guys so much!