Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas Day!

We had such a good Christmas this year!!! It was so much fun with Jayden too! Now that he was a nother year older, it just made it so much fun and exciting for all of us. Christmas Eve night after the Jones party we go over to my mom and dads and open our pj's, this year my mom gave the boys the ca mo pajama's. They were so cute! After that we went back to our house and put jayden to bed. And me and Santa started getting everything all out and put together. As you can see I think i over did with Jayden. I didn't realize how much i bought the day after thanksgiving until i got it all lay ed out. Even jaren was like "Wow Honey" lol. I couldn't pass up a good deal when i saw one. On Christmas day we woke Jayden up at 7 am and he was kinda sleepy he walked out of his room and then he walked back in his room and laid back on his bed. lol We let him kinda wake up alittle and then he came into the living room. He was so funny! He walked in and the first thing he sees is his train on on the floor and then he turned around and looks at the toys on the couch and he automatically See's the motorcycle and grabs it and wanted it open right then, and he was set. He played with that the rest of the morning. lol We would show him some other toy and he would hold his motorcycle up and say " motorcycle". It was funny! Jaren then told me he had one more gift for us but he had to go to big o and get it, so he left and i am thinking what could it be. A few minutes later he gets back and he's carrying this Dutch oven box in, and hands it to me. Here i am thinking it a Dutch oven, so i am like " Oh thanks honey" And he's like " no you have to open it" So i open the lid and i kinda scream, and there was a cute little puppy! She was so scared! I was so shocked! She is so cute and Jayden was so excited to see her! We ended up naming her TinkerBell, Tinker for short. She is so cute! Jaren spoiled me rotten! And i spoiled him rotten too! Every year we always do that!! I finally got my cricut though! I was so excited! Both of our parents spoiled Jayden and us too! WE love them so much! That morning we went over and had breakfast with my family and then we got to talk to Elder Jordan Jones on the phone. It went by fast but i was good to talk to him. We love him and are so proud of him!! Then after we talk to Jordan we went down and had Christmas dinner and spent the rest of the day with Jarens family! It was such a good Christmas!













2 comments:

Keisha said...

You forgot to say how much you missed me LOL! Just teasing! Glad you guys had so much fun!! Looks like Jayden got a ton but hey he's the only child so thats what he gets. I remember MCKEL got a ton from mom and dad her first christmas we don't know how that feels cause we're the middle kids LOL!I hope Mckel and Mom read this:)

Lori said...

Come On Keisha!!!! Your all spoiled kids, if you ask me. OH!You poor Middle children, My Fanny!
I hope you get coal next year! lol
Your one mean Elf! lol