Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It went GOOD!

Last night was Jayden's first night in his big boy bed! And...... It went really good! I was expecting the worst! I thought we was going to be up all night having to keep putting him back in his bed. Nope! I put his pajamas on and laid him down in his bed with his blanky and read him a few books and gave him a kiss and turned the light out and closed the door. I stood at the door and listened for a sec thinking he was going to scream. And not a sound! lol I walked in to the other room and Jaren looks at me like are you serious, and i smiled. lol The whole night i kept walking back to his door to listen for him and after about a half hour i cracked the door to check on him and there he was asleep on his bed. I was shocked i had to get the camera and take a picture i was so excited. lol I just hope it goes this good tonight. Nap times are a different story, he would rather play with his toys then nap. lol Its funny i put him in his bed at nap time and i stand by the door and all the sudden i hear him get out of his bed and start playing with his toys. lol Will work on that.




5 comments:

The Robisons said...

Oh my heck, my blog hasn't been showing me that you've updated so much. I've been missing out. Jayden's new bed is so cute. I love that little boy!

The Park Family said...

Mandee he is so cute! Time goes by way to fast! I love the new bed. Lets hang out soon! Love ya

Keisha said...

Good Job Jayden Boy! Where did you get the bed? I'm sure he loves his "car" bed!!!

Mary said...

Yup its a Pretty cute Bed!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Way to go Jaden! Thats a Cool bed!