Wednesday, November 11, 2009

He's getting too BIG !

Yesterday we decided that it was time to take down the crib and get a big boy bed. It was so sad! I can't believe how big my little boy is getting. I wanted to cry when jaren was taking down the crib. I remember putting it up 2 years ago. I was a little nervous to take the crib down just because i new what we were in for that night. I just knew it was going to be a long night. Jayden loved his crib. I told jaren to leave the crib up and put it on the other wall and also put the bed in here, jaren told me nope, its either one or the other. lol. i was real nervous moving him into a big boy bed i don't know why. lol But it was a good thing, it had to happen sooner or later.
He loves his big boy bed! His new bed is a car! He has always been into cars! He loves them! He wasn't sure about this bed at first, but loves it now. I am not kidding every 10 minutes he'll go in there and look at it and then come find me and grab my hand and pull me in his room and point to his bed and say "Car". lol it's cute


This is jayden kissing his crib good bye! lol










No comments: