Monday, November 2, 2009

"Elmo"

This is my cute little "eLmo". I was so excited when i found this costume on line. I just new Jayden would love it because he loves Elmo. Well when i pulled it out Halloween morning to show him and to try it on, ohhh he freaked right out. He did not want elmo on. He was so scared of it. I had to wrestle him to put it on him. Once i got it on him i thought he was going to rip it trying to get it off. So i pretty much had to leave him in it the rest of the day so he would get used to it, and he finally did. lol He was loving it by the end of the night and didn't even want to take it off when we got home. He's a funny boy!
Our Halloween was alot of fun! I think the older Jayden gets the more funner holidays seem to get! We first went over to my mom and got his pictures with Avia and Madix. They all looks so cute! And then we went down to grandma Donna to show her there cute costumes. And then went to the ward trunk or treat. Then jaren decided he wanted to take him up to nebo heights and go trick or treating up there sense the houses are so close. i was surprised how much he like it. He was having so much fun. We walk three rows and he was still loving it. It was alot of fun. It sad to see how fast he growing up.
















5 comments:

matesen said...

What a cute little Elmo! My mom was so happy you brought him to her house to trick or treat. I wish I could have been down :(

Malaree said...

He is so cute! I am glad I am not the only one who had to make their child wear their costume lol!

The jarretts said...

Mandee he looks so cute!!
I love it! I wish we lived closer to be a part of the fun!!

The Park Family said...

Mandee he is so cute! I agree with you, holidays are funner with kids and I bet the older they get the funner they are! Lets hang out soon. LOVE ya

Anonymous said...

Im pretty sure he is the CUTEST elmo i have ever seen! Glad you are back to blogging!