Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Latest Projects!


 This is a bow hanger that i made for my sister Mckel and some of the cute bows that i made for her cute little baby Presley. The Yellow bow i bought, it was too cute not too!!

 The treat bags i did for Jayden preschool this year for Halloween. Seen these on pinterest and thought they would be so cute for the kids!
 My Thanksgiving sign to go on my table. Got the vinyl and wood at The wood connection
 My shirt that i attempted to make!! We were getting our family pictures taken and i needed a white shirt to go under my cardigan. I looked every where and could not find one that i like. So i got on the computer and go on PINTEREST (lol) and typed in white shirt, and i see this cute cream ruffle shirt... thinking it would hopefully take me to a wed site to where i could buy it, and NOPE, it a blog tutorial showing how this lady made it!! So i look over her tutorial 5 times and thought to my self, ok well... i guess i am going to try and make this. I did it! and seriously it wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be. If i can do it any body can! It turned out super cute and it was perfect for our family pictures. lol Go HERE to see how to make it!!

1 comment:

matesen said...

Everything is amazingly cute as always! I want one of those shirts-it is too cute!