Friday, September 30, 2011

First Day of Preschool Pictures!

 I am slacking on my blogging! These are a month late i know! Better late then never right! Jayden's 2nd year of Apple Academy Preschool with Mrs. Blackett! He was so excited to go back and he has been loving it! It's so sad to see him grow up so fast!!

 My too Handsome boys!! My little Daxton is 10 months old in this picture, but on the 3rd of October he will be 11 months already!! He is so much fun! He is a mama's boy and i love it!! He is so crawling all over the place and pulling him self up to everything. Walks all the way around things with support. He still seems so little to me to be almost walking! We love him!


** BYU vs.UTAH Game Party!!!**
 Keisha, Paul and Connly came down and watched the BYU/UTAH game with us!! We pulled out the Choc. Fountain and had us a party!! Well basically me and Keisha did!! We didn't move from the Choc. Fountain the whole game! It was pretty yummy!



 This was Jaren and Paul the whole game!! lol
 Daxton so excited to play with the Kids!!

 Keisha sporting the BYU Shirt!! Go Keish!!
 Little Connly Cheering for BYU and playing with the kids.
Look at these tough BYU Fanz!!!
I was a fun night even though BYU played HORRIBLE!!

No comments: