Saturday, June 4, 2011

More CUTE Crafts!!!

We have lots of Birthday's in the Summer with my family and my Husbands family. So i decided for my mother in law and two sister in laws i would make them these way cute camera straps since they all have way nice canon camera's I want to make me one so bad but i am the only one that don't have a nice big canon camera, so i will have to wait. I seen the tutorial HERE on how to make them! I just added the ruffle on them to dress them up. Way easy and they look so cute on the camera strap.


 Made this flower head band for a friend. I loved it so much i had to make me one too. Go HERE to learn how to make them.


These flowers i learned how to make along time ago and they are the easiest and cutest flowers to make. i like to make these and clip these on cards and bags for little a something extra for a gift. They are also cute to put on necklace chains and clip on a cardigan or jackets. Go HERE to watch the video on how to make them.

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Mandee you are sooo creative and crafty! So cute. I'm loving all of your craft posts. Gosh I haven't seen you in forever. I'm gonna have to come visit your fam again.