Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Flowers!








Ok so every year i love to put pots with pretty flowers out on my front porch, but usually every year i take them somewhere and have someone else do them instead of my self because i am just not that into gardening and because i don't really know the first thing about planting flowers. So this year something just got into me and i decided i wanted to try and pot my own flowers and see how they would turn out. WEll.... I am very impressed with my self. They actually turned out not to bad. And they are still alive! lol They actually look pretty. I really thought they would turn out so ugly. It was actually really not that hard and it was really fun to do. i think i just found me a new hobby to do for the summer. lol

3 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

Yay! Good Job Mandee!! They are so pretty!

matesen said...

You are awesome Mandee! I love them!

Lori said...

Mandee I am so proud of you! They look great! You do have a green thumb :) Way to try!!!!!!!!!!