Monday, February 9, 2009

Finally!

Ok I am so sorry! I know this is so disgusting! But i had to post it. We have had nothing but trouble with this stupid mouse! We have set up, i am not kidding like 5 or 6 traps up around our house and we could not catch this stupid thing for ever. First of all it ate through the cords to my Internet box and phone line, it ate a whole in the corner of my carpet, and it has pooped all over my cupboards, and has ate through all of my food in my pantry. OHHH i had had it! I have been so freaked out by this little mouse for nights. I would wake up in the night and hear it russling around in things or in the wall, and then lay there at night freaked out thinking it would crawl up in my bed. So Jaren came home from work and we got talking about it and we made a bet on who would catch it first. On his traps he put peanut butter and on mine i put cheese. I guess he wasn't dig gen the cheese so much, so Jaren won. After a week of trying to catch this stupid thing we FINALLY did!



SICK!!!!

4 comments:

matesen said...

Oh my goodness! That is so funny! You make me laugh-good work on catching the mouse.
So, I was thinking we should plan a craft day. I think that Avalon has a shower Feb 28 so maybe we could do it after that. My mom said we can use her house. Let me know what you think.

The Park Family said...

Mandee that is so funny. I hate mice too. They are so gross. We had a few when we first moved into our house. YUCKY. I do have a shower on the 28...but I still want to come to your craft day. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Mandee that is sick! I HATE mice! but I feel for you we had a lot of little mice friends at the ranch!so Congrats on catching him!

Alisha said...

I am so glad you caught it. My biggest fear is mice. I hate them more than anything in this world. I would have had to move out of my house until it was caught!